 Space / 12418
Re: New turbocycle, with a twist!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 02:31:54 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
The twist would be a surprise, but checking out the newsgroups I'm posting
to, you can probably figure it out.  It's called the Vertigo.  Find it on
the ground page.

Ok thats awesome.  Nice bit of engineering.  It looks great as a bike *and*
robot.
Cool.  You've really gotta stop making all these great bikes.  Really.  I
mean it. ;-)

-Jon