 Space / 12413
  Errr, a newcomer.

I am pretty new to the forum (freshmeat), but I have had a small brickshelf account for quite a while. It is here at (URL) I only have a few LEGO sets (Barely enough to fill ten percent of my LEGO box), but I have managed to get some good ones for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

Yeah, it's good. Acually it's Pretty Good. ;-P (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

Hehe, sorry about that. I crack myslef up sometimes! One of the first thing you'll learn about us space folk, if you havn't allready, is that we are a buncha smart asses. :-D Anyways, welcome! The moc's look good, expecially considering the limited (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

Welcome. I just joined about 2 weeks ago. I've been interested in space models for about 2 yrs. My site's URL is (URL) if you're interested. Hope you have fun here! Just be careful for the few crazy people roaming the forums. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

(...) What I really need help on is what LEGO set to buy next for pieces on ships or mecha. I have the X-Wing, A-Wing, Sith Infiltrator, Speeder Bikes, Mars Recon Mech, and some smaller sets. (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

(...) think. Several of your models appear to be based on some things I'm not familiar with (Outlaw Star, Megabots, StarTopia, etc.) which makes it harder for me to appreciate them. The microfig or nanofig models in your Mining Base folder are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

(...) I made my creations before the show came out. I meant to put Megabots Co. On there for fun (Company), but I must have forgot. They stole my name! Ahhh, forget it. Anyway it was a robot line of slave robots. StarTopia is a nice little gem in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)