 Space / 12408
Re: New MOCs: Patriot and Scooter Turbocycles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:09:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Well, it looks like Adrian caused a frenzy.  Ah!  A Brickfrenzy. <ahh, wit ;-)

Yeah, wit... you could use some... ;-)

http://xcalabur.topcities.com

The Patriot, huh? I didn't realize you were French, dear!

Cool bikes though. Now I'm gonna hafta go look at Adrian's and everyone
else's. Bother. ;-)

-Shiri