 Space / 12398
Re: New MOCs: Patriot and Scooter Turbocycles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:38:27 GMT

I like the scooter.  It's cute!  It can't be a comfortable position for poor
Scooter the Martian though.  If he/she/it slips, his/her/its belly is going
to rub pretty fiercly on the ground.  Talk about road rash :)

Thanks Adrian.  Well, you see...uh...these martian critters have
super-strong alloy suits, and...yeah. ;-)

The patriot looks pretty sleek too.  With all the greeblies on it, it looks
like it should be a transforming Origami mech or something.

Thanks again.  I was trying to keep it low and narrow.  The greeblies are
something I just do...can't build anything without em!

Actually, while building this, I was wondering if I could make a
transforming bike, playing with pieces and ideas.  Maybe I'll give it a shot
soon...

-Chris