 Space / 12399
  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) Yeah, I agree. I think I'll stick with the one entry = one vote rule. (...) I don't think people are necessarily so selfish that you end up with an all-around tie. But it does let someone enter one cool item and 9 lame ones, and use all 10 of (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) I'm still not sure about that. I'm going to go on a stastistical extreme here to prove a point. Let's say that there are 7 entries. Six are the ones I've already completed, and one comes from somebody else. I have six votes, and he gets one. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)