 Space / 12394
Re: First MOC (re)Post!! (Big Unnamed Spaceship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:46:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Shiri Dori writes:

Suits you to wanna be the first to post in a new group.... <grin> wait...
no. <frown> It suits me. Uhh, oops! <grin>

I saw the opportunity and I couldn't resist. :-)  Nyaaaah. :P

I remember I got the ship tour, at Brickfest.... boy, I really like the
interior too.

Thanks!

I loved how you pulled off the airlocks (not being a
spacehead, I don't know if that's a common design or not, but I personally
thought it was very cool).

I stole the vault idea from Joel Kuester (he used it well on the Benevolent
Grace), the decorations around the airlock and such were my own, including
the side room for preparation in the main airlock on the lower deck by the
docking bay.

The bunks and the bridge were very well-designed,
as were the bathrooms (IIRC?)... cool, cool stuff. I can't deny that, Tim,
as much as I'd like to! ;-)

Thanks!

And.....God forbid LEGO gets used to build cool stuff like Space MOCs.  Too
many people waste their gray on Castles.  *shudder* ;-)

So, why is it not gonna be finished? Any specific reason, or just... grew
tiresome? It's a shame; I always hate to see good ideas scrapped.

Grew tiresome, that's all.

(Chris
drives me nuts with that.) But I'm sure you'll put the resources back in
some other cool spaceship or something, right?

Of course, more cool spaceships to come.  (I gotta make my 'I post a new
spaceship every year' quota) ;-)

-Tim