 Space / 12393
Re: Big Unnamed Spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:40:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
WOW! That is amazing you guys! ;-D

Thanks :-)

Oh how I wish both of you stuck with it... It would have been a fantastic MOC!
Anyways, I love everything I see, especially the interior. Great work.

Well, unfortunately, we both just lost interest.  There were parts of the
ship I was totally in love with, but I wasn't in love with the exterior - at
least anythying behind the guns in the front.  I know there was more
exterior work to be done (like the transition between the front roof and the
deck that sticks up above it just aft (the staterooms) ...but I just didn't
have it in me :\

Anyways, now I consider it a design study in interiors (like my bunk room,
which was awesome I think) and a little bit of the exterior which I liked
(the front).  Don't worry, more to come, and even better.  And more
attention to the exterior too. :-)

-Tim