 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
First MOC (re)Post!! (Big Unnamed Spaceship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 00:16:46 GMT

Just couldn't resist. ;-D

I posted this earlier today to lugnet.space.   The followups lead back to
there.  LMKWYT!

-Tim

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Hi everyone -
I finally posted pics of Brandon's and my big unnamed spaceship.  It was • the
mysterious big ship in serveral peoples' BrickFest pictures for this year
:-)

It never got finished, and never got a name.  Its purpose is similar to an
Air Force One - an executive yacht with capabilities to command a fleet.
I'll write more on it later, for now, here's pictures:

I love the interior parts (that got finished) but the only part of the
exterior I'm in love with is the front section (from the turrets forward).
Its got quite a few mew ideas from me for interior design, includiong the
bunk room - 12 identical built-in bunks.  I borrowed Joel Kuester's use of
the inverted corridor wall corners for the airlock chambers (they work
well!).

This ship measures 4.5 feet long, if I remember correctly that brings it • to
somewhere between 130 and 150 studs.

The next ship I build will be a cutaway model of a circa 2100 or so space
transport (limited to the Sol sytem), and non-Zacktron related.

Let me know what you think.

-Tim