 Space / 12306
  Flash - Future Bike/Turbo Cycle

Here's my newest one. Flash: (URL) kind of on the small side (at 19 studs). I've included a compare pics with the Interceptor. The pic doesn't actually show just how different their size is, though. Believe you me, the Interceptor is HUGE, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Flash - Future Bike/Turbo Cycle

(...) Oh no! It's yellow! Everybody knows that yellow's the fastest color :) I just finished building my own yellow bike, which I'll probably post tomorrow. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

Looks realy good! good use of the new pieces too! Gary Steve Runnels <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GppAHp.D1s@lugnet.com... (...) their (...) pieces too. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Flash - Future Bike/Turbo Cycle

Looks cool, but I still gotta say that the Reef Speeder is my favorite though :) Just too much great stuff on that page! Oh, and that drumline was a great idea too. You need a few keyboard players now. ;) ~ Tom Steve Runnels <netfreak16@hotmail.com> (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)