 Space / 12306
12305  |  12307
Subject:
Flash - Future Bike/Turbo Cycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:20:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's my newest one.

Flash:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10099

It's kind of on the small side (at 19 studs). I've included a compare pics
with the Interceptor. The pic doesn't actually show just how different their
size is, though. Believe you me, the Interceptor is HUGE, especially
compared to this lil'un. Made use of some of the new Alpha Team/Race pieces too.

--SteveR