 Space / 12308
Re: Flash - Future Bike/Turbo Cycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels writes:
Here's my newest one.

Flash:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10099

It's kind of on the small side (at 19 studs). I've included a compare pics
with the Interceptor. The pic doesn't actually show just how different their
size is, though. Believe you me, the Interceptor is HUGE, especially
compared to this lil'un. Made use of some of the new Alpha Team/Race pieces too.

--SteveR

Oh no!  It's yellow!  Everybody knows that yellow's the fastest color :)  I
just finished building my own yellow bike, which I'll probably post tomorrow.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com