 Space / 12248
  more turbocycles!

Anyone for a little more turbocycle action? I built three more, the Firebrand, Thanatos, and Blizzard. They can all be found on the ground section of my web page. Enjoy Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) WOW! Now you've done it... I'm gonna have to make more bikes. :D I think my Interceptor is gonna need some mods to keep these guys in check. :P (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) Hehe, thanks. Nothing like competition to foster creativity, eh? (...) You'd chase these guys down and interrupt their racing? You fiend! The Turbocycle League is equal parts Fast and the Furious style streetracing and organized Pod Race style (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GpLuvs.65p@lugnet.com... (...) Someones been building! My favorite, perhaps predictably, is the Firebrand. Great shape all over. I like the flag piece near the rear. I'm not that crazy about the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GpLxLy.DGx@lugnet.com... -snip- (...) and (...) the (...) This is how I imagine these races would take place: The whole planning process of a race is very secretive. Only the racing teams, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) Sounds pretty close to what I was envisioning :) I'd actually build one, but I think the representation of a futuristic city would make my brain hurt. Besides, I don't have enough road plates to make a decent track *hehe* Perhaps some time in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) When I get inpsired and have a little free time, watch out! *heh* The flag's some sort of spoiler, I think. Or maybe a mudguard. Most of the time with details like that I have no idea what they actually do :) (...) The plastic wheels do take (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) I like the red one. Mmmmmm, red. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) Great job interworking the Bionicle mask on Thanatos. Color scheme is sharp as well. Kudos. - Steve (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) Thanks. Nothing like a bionicle mask to really give the thing some character. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) I figured you would. It's very reminiscent of your Shiva. Nothing like being inspired by one of the great ones :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

I truly love your new turbocycles, Adrian! I was already impressed by the Znap wheels on the Rasputin, but using Bionicle parts for a turbocycle is very innovative, too. I did think that the bike was rather high for a minifig, though, maybe due to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

(...) Yeah, it is pretty tall, mostly due to the wheels, actually. Considering that a Roborider wheel is as tall as a minifig, it makes the entire bike look pretty huge. (...) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

Most everyone has already said it, but I love that Bionicle mask too - I've been waiting for someone to find a good use for those things! ~ Tom Alexander Zwagerman <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message news:GpoMHt.891@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

"Tom Sciortino" <tsciorti@polymail.calpoly.edu> wrote in message news:GporH1.LLG@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) How 'bout riot shields? (URL) also think some of the masks would make great fenders. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) BrickShelf (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: more turbocycles!

Ah, very nice! ~ Tom Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gpos19.BI@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) | BrickBay Store - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)