 Space / 1223
    Website Update #3 "The Big One" —Mladen Pejic
   Well I have just added 2 new models (Light Attack Fighter, Heavy Assault Mech), completed the Download Section and added my crappy info about the models. Hope you like, cause I like!!! BTW I will add a whole bunch of other pictures and text to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Website Update #3 "The Big One" —Ben Vaughan
   Mladen, AFAIK, I'm the one that coined the term "PAC" (Particle Accelerator Cannon). I certainly don't mind having my terminology used elsewhere (actually, it's pretty flattering!), but it seems like an acknowledgement would be nice. I don't know, I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Website Update #3 "The Big One" —Mladen Pejic
   Oh man!!! I'm sorry Ben, I didn't know, do you want me to put a note on my website, regarding the word PAC? I'll do that right now if you like. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Website Update #3 "The Big One" —Ben Vaughan
   Err, hrumph. After reading your post, I feel like I've spouted off like some ego maniac (I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Deville!). I most certainly don't need to see my name or my site listed every time someone uses a word. I guess it's just that (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Website Update #3 "The Big One" —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) You know, your marsbase.com is still one of the urSites in my mind--really nicely done in its earlier incarnations, and still spiffy despite your Spartanisation a while back. Is there a new one since I checked it a few months ago? best, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Website Update #3 "The Big One" —Ben Vaughan
   Not yet, but I do have plans in the works to update the Ronin images with pov-ray images and text. Don't be surprised if the spartanization trend reverses itself. 8) Ben -- Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com (URL) few, the proud...the plastic. "Mr L F (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)