 Space / 1266
Re: Website Update #3 "The Big One"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:28:56 GMT

Not yet, but I do have plans in the works to update the Ronin images with
pov-ray images and text.

Don't be surprised if the spartanization trend reverses itself. 8)

Ben

--
Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com
"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

Ben Vaughan wrote:

Err, hrumph.  After reading your post, I feel like I've spouted off like
some ego maniac (I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Deville!).  I most • certainly
don't need to see my name or my site listed every time someone uses a • word.
I guess it's just that I've seen some other sites that had some content
"inspired" by me without any reference and I haven't squawked, but now • I'm
starting to wonder if I should have.
Arrgh!  This is frustrating for me.  I'd like some acknowledgement, but
jeez, I sure don't want to be a bugger about it.  Perhaps a small note • and a
link to marsbase would be appropriate.

You know, your marsbase.com is still one of the urSites in my mind--really
nicely done in its earlier incarnations, and still spiffy despite your
Spartanisation a while back.  Is there a new one since I checked it a few • months
ago?

best,

Lindsay