 Space / 1223
1222  |  1224
Subject:
Website Update #3 "The Big One"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 04:13:28 GMT

Well I have just added 2 new models (Light Attack Fighter, Heavy Assault Mech),
completed the Download Section and added my crappy info about the models. Hope
you like, cause I like!!! BTW I will add a whole bunch of other pictures and
text to my models later this month, so don't think you guys got rid of me
jus' yet...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Expect to see the words Pulse, PAC, Assault ALOT in my model info, so please
enter with caution, my vocab ain't wha' it yusta' bi'!!!