 Space / 12229
  Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!!

(...) I was wondering the same thing. I noticed that some of the models in competition with my own seem in a different class. Perhaps I placed mine in the wrong class, but I was basing it on the max number of pieces (so in my mind it qualifies). (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!!

(...) Yes! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)