 Space / 12159
    Attn all .spacers —Zac Soden
   Hi fellow .space-ers, I must have been very bored - but not as bored as Rick Hallman gets! ;) - as I yesterday found myself reading about the whole Isle of Mist thing that the .castle-ers have got going. The whole Isle of Mist idea stayed in my mind (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Attn all .spacers —Curt Tigges
   (...) Wow, I think that this is a great idea! You definitely have my support! Here are some suggestions and questions: 1.Would everybody post their own story at their own website, or would they submit it to the main website? 2.If it was a contest (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Attn all .spacers —Zac Soden
   (...) It'd be easier if they just posted to their own site, plus it would be a LOT easier for the Mediator. (...) I was thinking that everything would be updated, like once or twice a week, at which time more parts of maps would be revealed. Also, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)