 Space / 12165
Re: Attn all .spacers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 04:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:

Wow, I think that this is a great idea! You definitely have my support! Here
are some suggestions and questions:
1.Would everybody post their own story at their own website, or would they
submit it to the main website?

It'd be easier if they just posted to their own site, plus it would be a LOT
easier for the Mediator.

2.If it was a contest instead of a freestyle story, we might need to have
steps, and maybe synchronize them, to ensure compatibility.

I was thinking that everything would be updated, like once or twice a week,
at which time more parts of maps would be revealed. Also, the Mediator would
decide when squads came under threat, if team members were killed, etc.

3.Would the "Galactic Mediator" set challenges and difficulties, or would
people make their own?

The Mediator would just set a loose target, and it would be up to the player
to refine and make the mission interesting. The main mission would be to
stay in the game until the end, whilst collecting cool information and
having little adventures in the meantime.

Anyway, there are some ideas.

Ideas are good; it's better to work everything out BEFORE the game starts
(if we get enough people interested)

Curt Albert Tigges II

Adios,

Zac