 Space / 12146
Re: Micropolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 05:19:28 GMT

I wanted to reply to this earlier, but forgot... Anyways...

I really, really like this. You did an awesome job Paul. Envisioning what a
future city will look like is something I've always liked to do. The buildings
are great, and that arena is very original. All in all, excellent overall
effect of simulating large scale structures. Hope to see way more.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
howD all,

I've added a new folder to my brickshelf for
the various assortment of Microfig scale
buildings of mine.

I had started this project in August, before
the Sept 11 event, and just never got around
to photographing it all....

so here you go: Micropolis

-paul