 Space / 12120
Re: Micropolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:25:13 GMT

well tower1 and city_center1 kinda show
the other buildings in the city

but the suburbs buildings (w/ grass)
aren't part of that group

i'll likely rebuild the whole micropolis
in a year or so, i just needed the pieces...

-paul

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
howD all,

I've added a new folder to my brickshelf for
the various assortment of Microfig scale
buildings of mine.

I had started this project in August, before
the Sept 11 event, and just never got around
to photographing it all....

so here you go: Micropolis

-paul

Paul,

Very cool, do you have a shot where all the buildings are together?

Thanks,

George