 Space / 12121
RE: New MOC: Battrax II (Blacktron I contest entry)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:43:59 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez writes:
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=81
VERY nice, bram!
i don't read too many lugnet articles these days but your
subject line caught my eye and lives up to the blacktron
name!  by the way, excellent presentation also.

Thanks Joseph!  I suppose using your approach I would have had to use
just pieces from single copies of two sets or something, right? :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@bldesign.org
www.bldesign.org