 Space / 12104
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego HoverThing Winner !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:16:55 GMT

thx much,
i really appreciate the kind words
-p

In lugnet.space, Mark Chan writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
finally, a wiener!

http://lego.panarchy.com

thx to all who played
thx to all who judged

new contest in the werks :-)

-paul

Thanks for running the contest! Your "out of the ordinary" contest themes
really stretched my (and others) model creativity.

Looking forward to your next event. I always enjoy seeing what our great
community of builders comes up with when there is a friendly contest.

Mark Chan