 Space / 12103
Re: My entry for BT1 Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:16:18 GMT

"Tom Sciortino" <tsciorti@polymail.calpoly.edu> wrote in message
news:Gp6123.CEq@lugnet.com...
You'll laugh, you'll cry...  either way, you'll think it's strange! • Here's
my entry for the contest:

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html

I was tempted to go cat 8 on this, but I think I'm going to submit it to • cat
5.

I'll give more details later, but for now, this is all I have.  Yes, I
procrastinated... Scrutinizer: dat file will be here shortly...

That thing is sooooo cool!  I love it! Asymmetry rocks!  We need more
pictures!

Cool!

-Jon  (Cool!)