 Space / 12141
Re: My entry for BT1 Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:15:35 GMT

Wow, thanks for all the input!  I was hoping someone would apreciate it...

As the story goes, I went to this Italian restaurant and I was sitting there
eating, when I looked up, saw a scithe sitting by the wall next to some wine
bottles and other Italian stuff, and thought "there should be a ship that
looks like that..."  Two weeks later (and one long night at the computer),
there you are  ;)   Just goes to show, inspiration to build can come from
anywhere.

        ~ Tom

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message

Yes I know I'm posting again.  I saved the pic of this ship as my • wallpaper
and I've been looking at it all day.  I've just gotta say more about this
ship.  I think this is one of the greatest small/medium sized ships I've
seen in a looong time.  Everything about it is so balanced.  The wing is
just the right length.  The engine pod is at just the right place.  It • looks
like it would be so fun to build.  This is a great successor to the  6954
Renegade.

Great model!  The type of model that just makes me wanna build for hours.
-Jon