 Space / 12105
Re: Attn: Anyone entering BT1 Contest - I'll be gone for the weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:36:46 GMT

Speaking of procrastinating, I have worked out how I will do the ballots. I
will post that a little later. FYI, I will post the final ballot details
after Tom completes the final update of the website.

The Scrutinizer

In lugnet.build.contests, Tom Sciortino writes:
I'm going to Vegas (baby, Vegas) for the weekend and I'll be updating the
webpage on Jan 1st.  So happy New Years everyone, and good luck to those of
you (like myself) who procrastinated!

           ~ Tom