 Space / 12088
    Micropolis —Paul Hartzog
   howD all, I've added a new folder to my brickshelf for the various assortment of Microfig scale buildings of mine. I had started this project in August, before the Sept 11 event, and just never got around to photographing it all.... so here you go: (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Micropolis —Kirby Warden
     (...) that's pretty darn cool paul. hope to see additional buildings (powerplants, factories, trade centers... etc.) in the future. Have you been playing Imperium Galactica II at all? A couple of you buildings look to have been inspired by that PC (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micropolis —George Haberberger
     (...) Paul, Very cool, do you have a shot where all the buildings are together? Thanks, George (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Micropolis —Paul Hartzog
     well tower1 and city_center1 kinda show the other buildings in the city but the suburbs buildings (w/ grass) aren't part of that group i'll likely rebuild the whole micropolis in a year or so, i just needed the pieces... -paul (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Micropolis —Mladen Pejic
   I wanted to reply to this earlier, but forgot... Anyways... I really, really like this. You did an awesome job Paul. Envisioning what a future city will look like is something I've always liked to do. The buildings are great, and that arena is very (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)