 Space / 12088
  Micropolis

howD all, I've added a new folder to my brickshelf for the various assortment of Microfig scale buildings of mine. I had started this project in August, before the Sept 11 event, and just never got around to photographing it all.... so here you go: (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Micropolis

(...) that's pretty darn cool paul. hope to see additional buildings (powerplants, factories, trade centers... etc.) in the future. Have you been playing Imperium Galactica II at all? A couple of you buildings look to have been inspired by that PC (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Micropolis

(...) Paul, Very cool, do you have a shot where all the buildings are together? Thanks, George (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Micropolis

well tower1 and city_center1 kinda show the other buildings in the city but the suburbs buildings (w/ grass) aren't part of that group i'll likely rebuild the whole micropolis in a year or so, i just needed the pieces... -paul (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Micropolis

I wanted to reply to this earlier, but forgot... Anyways... I really, really like this. You did an awesome job Paul. Envisioning what a future city will look like is something I've always liked to do. The buildings are great, and that arena is very (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)