 Space / 11961
    Re: lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mecha —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I like the construction of this. Sort of like a Mack Truck with legs. :^) the construction of the lower legs is ingenious! (...) Heh. Nice. I like the targeting graphics. (...) Adds background to your website. Excellent. (...) Hmm, looks a bit (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.mecha —Zac Soden
   (...) Yeah when I first saw the WH40K Sentinel, I knew I just had to make my own version.And I'm pretty proud with the result :D (...) Shucks, thanks. I was going for the hydraulic piston look and, whilst playing around, discovered that the long (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.space)