 Space / 11888
Re: Blacktron Contest Entry: Expropriator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 03:17:41 GMT

In article <GnuHyB.45K@lugnet.com>,
"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

   Hi everyone,

   Here's my happy happy contest entry, in its "raw" form (with no
   page of its own yet):

   The Blacktron Expropriator (category IV or VI):

Eeeeeeexcellent. (steepled fingers)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations