 Space / 11885
Re: LCC Command: Carona section online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Ha, I was about to make the same comments!  Zenoa is awesome - I would have
never thought to mix tan and fluoro yellow, but it looks really nice.  And
the animated gif's area a great idea, but they do spin a bit fast.  I was
able to get a good look at each angle while it was loading, however -
perhaps 56k's have their advantages...

Thank you very much! :) I didn't know how all the tan would be received, I'm
glad you like it. Aye, I'm slowing the ones for the Drislogan clan down...
Then I'll fix all the rest.

Guh, all I have is a 33.6!

--
Supreme Commander Speedy