 Space / 11880
Re: LCC Command: Carona section online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:30:37 GMT

Ha, I was about to make the same comments!  Zenoa is awesome - I would have
never thought to mix tan and fluoro yellow, but it looks really nice.  And
the animated gif's area a great idea, but they do spin a bit fast.  I was
able to get a good look at each angle while it was loading, however -
perhaps 56k's have their advantages...

        ~ Tom

Seth McCarus <lrover@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Those are some very cool vehicles.  I like the Carona Zenoa Barrier • especially.
However, some of the animated .gifs spin too quickly (at least on my • computer)
for one to really see the details.

Seth.

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
"Rodger that, incoming. Bay 12 has been cleared for your use and a • Defender
escort is on their way. Carona Docking Command 22210, out."

After a huge amount of time of no updates,I am proud to present the • Carona
section of LCC Command. You can see it at
http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/lcccommand/caronamain.html

If you haven't seen the other clans, be sure to check them out at
http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/lcccommand/

Please let me know what you think! :)

--
Supreme Commander Speedy
Nova Commander-Major of the LCC'en Empire