 Space / 11819
Re: Project Armstrong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
  Project Armstrong?

Hmm, try the lugnet.space search eninge maybe?

I remember it, and I remember I said I'd help. But since I suck at CAD, I
never even istalled it on my new comp. And I dont have the time now anyways.
'Twas a nifty idea, it just had too many complications to do as a large
group. Maybe 2 or 3 people could get the job done...

--Kyle <who needs to take photos this weekend...>
http://hvl.cjb.net