 Space / 11761
11760  |  11762
Subject:
Project Armstrong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:02:36 GMT

Salutations.

Well, as nobody has been working on Project Armstrong, the Universal
Alliance Consortium and the LCC have launched a group attack in order to
capture the under-construction spacestation for their own.

That means, basicaly, that unless somebody wants to help me, I am doing it
on my own.

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/lcccommand/