 Space / 11817
Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:30:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:

Funky cool.  Grey and trans-orange, what a combo.  But it works.
Where'd you get the side windows?  I don't recognize those.

The orange window glass comes from an Aquashark set
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6190), and the gray frames come from the bulk
train window pack.

I dig the airlock.  But there's no docking hardware...

Good point. I hadn't even thought about this - I though of the airlock being
used only for EVA, not for docking to anything. Maybe that's what the hatch
above the pilot station is for..?

A husband-and-wife prospecting team would probably be a good choice
for this ship.  It wouldn't be too hard to put in a queen-sized bed.

I had this very thought. You'd have to be very good friends with whoever you're
exploring with.

A less greelbized version of this model could serve as a nice space RV for
two.

LOL! I just might have to try this.

Thanks - Paul