 Space / 11802
Re: New MOC: Planetoid Prospector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:25:36 GMT

Yrrruuuuummmmmmm. So many greebles and junk. Very nice indeed. I love the
big huge sensor with the support from the TIE. The "shocks" on the landing
gear is schweet also. The "bass speakers" in the back are great too!

Rock on!

PS That is the best toilet design right? ;-P

--Kyle

http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
Hi everyone -

I've just uploaded some pictures of my latest model:

It's a near-future, one-man (two if they don't mind sharing a bunk) ship for
looking for minerals on asteroids and small moons. Lots of sensors and junk on
the outside, and a cozy little interior.

And yes, I may have gotten a little carried away with the greeblies...

LMKWYT!

Thanks - Paul