 Space / 11812
Re: New MOC: Schlafen class escort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:47:09 GMT

   Heh, yeah, I SHOULD use a sheet or cardboard or something.. Though
I've been too lazy to do it yet. =)
   Something is really weird with my camera though. Auto-focus seems to
work a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT better with flash on. I took a bunch of pictures
with the Hidoshi with the flash supressed instead of on automatic, and
it turned out some pictures that seemed as if they were motion blurred.
Though the colors were a heck of a lot better... Maybe I'll try finding
my tripod again eh? It's in the  bottom of my desk though, ugh...
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html