 Space / 11784
  Site update.

The main change: I changed the look of the site, for the better! I also uploaded a page on artifical intelligence systems, and a new ship.. (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Site update.

(...) The site does look better, and I poked around some. My favorite ship is the Hidoshi-class. One suggestion: It would be a lot better to have at least the external links take people out of the frames. You can do this by adding the "target" (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Site update.

(...) I like the new design a lot better. Much more professional. The graphics on the home page are quite nice. It's much easier to find your MOC's too with the new "Lego Models" link. A couple of minor suggestions: * The link colors don't work so (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Site update.

(...) It's "_blank". If you make up a new frame name, it will make a new window, but re-use it on all future clicks. "_blank" will always make a new window. --Bill. (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)