 Space / 11806
Re: Site update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:28:39 GMT

Jordan Greer <aurora_@mac.com> writes:
   The main change: I changed the look of the site, for the better!
   I also uploaded a page on artifical intelligence systems, and a new
ship..

I like the new design a lot better.  Much more professional.  The
graphics on the home page are quite nice.  It's much easier to find
your MOC's too with the new "Lego Models" link.

A couple of minor suggestions:

* The link colors don't work so well on the dark background,
   especially the visited links.  I'd recommend putting in LINK,
   VLINK, and ALINK attributes in the <body> tag.

* You can make it load a new window automatically.  If you use
   window.

--Bill.