 Space / 11738
  New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update

Go to (URL) and follow the link listed under recent updates for the Hidoshi class heavy frigate. I added a new news story as well, and finally got around to finishing the drive systems page. =) Enjoy! By the way, if anyone wants to link to my page, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update

Someone respond, please?? =( I know people are looking at this from web site traffic reports and brickshelf views, but I need feedback! =0 (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update

(...) ...hey, we're slackers :-) we look, but are too lazy to say so! ...I like it though. Its long and formidable looking (and goes well with other ships on your site). The interiour touches like the engine room are cool (more microfig scale ships (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update

(...) Not bad... The color scheme is better than others that you've shown. I see progress. As for the site, my only big suggestion would be to have the brickshelf link open in a new window. It's annoying to have it open in a frame with the Geocities (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update

Heh, the ship was divided into 5 or so sections. If memory serves me, the rear room was the engine room, the one ahead of it was the reactor room, the next one was the fuel and coolant storage room, then the living section (even though no minifigs (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)