 Space / 11757
Re: New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
  Someone respond, please?? =(
  I know people are looking at this from web site traffic reports and
brickshelf views, but I need feedback! =0

Not bad... The color scheme is better than others that you've shown. I see
progress.

As for the site, my only big suggestion would be to have the brickshelf link
open in a new window. It's annoying to have it open in a frame with the
Geocities junk covering everything up. Yes, I know Geocities is cheap.
That's why I use it too :-)

-Duane