 Space / 11738
New MOC: Hidoshi class heavy frigate and web site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:30:14 GMT

   Go to http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html and
follow the link listed under recent updates for the Hidoshi class heavy
frigate.
   I added a new news story as well, and finally got around to finishing
the drive systems page. =) Enjoy!
   By the way, if anyone wants to link to my page, link to
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html and send me an
email so I can add your page as well (if it's not listed already.)
   Later.
   -Jordan
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html