 Space / 11664
    Re: Group Building Experiment —Jon Palmer
   "benjamin white" <benjamin@kawaiinet.com> wrote in message news:Gn31Av.G9I@lugnet.com... (...) build (...) Cool that you're still enjoying it. I for one have it built and its sitting right next to me. I'm sure others are building it in real life as (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Group Building Experiment —Steve Runnels
   (...) Yup. I have it right here. :D (...) Yeah, I was thinking it'd be fun to compare color schemes and improvisations as we go along. I plan on building mine as far as we take it, even if I have to change some things, which I think is part of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)