 Space / 11643
Re: The saga of Cyberdog.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:34:19 GMT

Love it!  I think you need to get one of those skeleton minifigs and make
him a cyberbone to chew on.  Or just give him a Timmy, for that matter...

                    ~ Tom

http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html
lego: sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77
Chris Giddens <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
LMKWYT... (just something silly I made this weekend)

There's a blacktron verson of cyberdog at the link below that will be
possibly be entered in the BT1 contest.

Thanks for lookin'

Chris <><