 Space / 11639
Re: The saga of Cyberdog.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:27:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
LMKWYT... (just something silly I made this weekend)

<<SNIP>>

Thanks!  A couple of them are a little blurry... I took 'em quickly.  I used
a Sony DSC-S70.  Still learning to get the most out of it.  The pics today
have better text effects.  Love that photoshop.

I used the 1x2 plate with the peg/arm hook off the side.  The bottom clip
just seems to stick in there and open and close.  It was blind luck that I
found it would work.  You'll have to try it to see. :-)

Chris <><

Saw this on Sunday.  T'was neato!  Very cute.  Very good photos BTW!  What
camera do you use?

As for the moc...HOW (oh please tell me how) do you get the lower jaw to
attach.  I can't see the connection and I must of stared for 15 minutes.

:^)  Tastes great.  Less filling.

~Trev