 Space / 11638
Re: The saga of Cyberdog.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:30:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
LMKWYT... (just something silly I made this weekend)

There's a blacktron verson of cyberdog at the link below that will be
possibly be entered in the BT1 contest.

Thanks for lookin'

Chris <><

Saw this on Sunday.  T'was neato!  Very cute.  Very good photos BTW!  What
camera do you use?

As for the moc...HOW (oh please tell me how) do you get the lower jaw to
attach.  I can't see the connection and I must of stared for 15 minutes.

The eyes are attached to "Plate 1 x 2 with Arm" <part:4623>.

The arm is inserted into <part:4595> "Brick 1 x 2 x 2/3 with Studs on Sides"

The clips are then attached to the plate with arm

:^)  Tastes great.  Less filling.

~Trev

Let me know if my explanation is unclear...

-Duane