 Space / 11636
    Re: New MOC- The 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter —George Haberberger
   (...) Aaron, looks good, nice use of ZNap connectors. Do you have more views of it (front, top, bottom?). Thanks, George (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC- The 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter —Aaron Sneary
   (...) George, I was fortunate that a friend took and shared these photos at our recent WAMALUG meeting. Sadly, to make room for everyone's MOCs, these are the photos that exist. And until I convince someone to buy me a Digi-Cam, so it will remain. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)