 Space / 11676
Re: New MOC- The 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:

Aaron, looks good, nice use of ZNap connectors. Do you have more views of it
(front, top, bottom?).

Thanks,

George

George,
I was fortunate that a friend took and shared these photos at our recent
WAMALUG meeting. Sadly, to make room for everyone's MOCs, these are the photos
that exist. And until I convince someone to buy me a Digi-Cam, so it will
remain. I'm keeping the 'Atlas' together for a while, in hopes of getting a few
more shots. The interior is so tight though that it's very hard to photograph.
There is this one:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=85861