 Space / 11636
Re: New MOC- The 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
I am pleased to announce my new creation the 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter.
She is a single-pilot Space-Tug and standard freight frame. The tug provides
initial velocity and maneuvering, as well as loading/unloading of containers
from the frame. The frame itself matches standard container dimensions and can
be daisy-chained for larger shipments. Each frame is equiped with long-range
sensor and comm package and a fold out solar sail.

The 'Atlas' was recently collision tested at WAMALUG's Nov. meeting. The tug
met the ground with quite an impact. With the help of several on-hand
mechanics, she was soon space-worthy again. Photos taken before the crash.

The 'Atlas':

With Explanations:

The Space Frame:

The entire unit:

Let me know what you think of her.

Aaron Sneary

Aaron, looks good, nice use of ZNap connectors. Do you have more views of it
(front, top, bottom?).

Thanks,

George