 Space / 11636
  Re: New MOC- The 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter

(...) Aaron, looks good, nice use of ZNap connectors. Do you have more views of it (front, top, bottom?). Thanks, George (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC- The 'Atlas' Deep Space Freighter

(...) George, I was fortunate that a friend took and shared these photos at our recent WAMALUG meeting. Sadly, to make room for everyone's MOCs, these are the photos that exist. And until I convince someone to buy me a Digi-Cam, so it will remain. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)