 Space / 11560
Re: New fighter from the Cydonia Starfighter R&D Labs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:12:41 GMT

In article <GMpDA8.GL7@lugnet.com>,
"Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote:

Interesting shape. I kind of like the way you have the missiles
clustered around the wingtip pods. Cool. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego